A Wrangle of Random Reds- An American Wine Sampler
A random selection that includes those with finesse and elegance, through the spectrum of big and bold, West Coast Style!
Full Retail $120.94 Sampler Price $94.99!!!
1. Roco Gravel Road Pinot Noir 2014, Willamette Valley, Oregon
Dark plum fruit, fig, mocha, subtle peppercorn spice.
2. J Lohr Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, Paso Robles, CA
Dark, dense fruits, layered with black currant, blueberry, hazelnut and soft dusty cocoa.
3. Donati Family Vineyards Claret 2014, Central Coast, CA
A blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Petite Verdot. Dark cherry fruits, polished and full bodied.
4. Pedroncelli Petite Syrah 2014, Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma, CA
Hearty deep dark purple, blueberry, dark plum, black cherry and pepper spice.
5. Ancient Peaks “Renegade” 2015, Margarita Vineyard, Paso Robles, CA
Rich and juicy dark cherry, blackberry, currant, olive, tobacco leaf, with cedar and clove spice.
6. J. Brix The Hornswoggle- Stay in Bed Red 2016, California
A hearty blend of Cinsault, Old Vine Carignane, and Syrah. Only 98 cases produced! No sulfites added, unfined and unfiltered.
Do you have wine sampler requests? If there are samplers you’d like to see, please let one of us know. Maybe one month we’ll choose your idea!